- Clear Pricing
- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
Company Secretary Service
Ensuring Your Business is in Compliance from £249 + VAT
At Premier Solicitors our Company Secretary Service provides specialist support and advice on all company secretarial matters, tailored to suit our clients’ business needs. Whatever your needs we focus on delivering a technical expertise at a cost-effective fixed fee rate.
Premier Solicitors has an in-house Chartered Secretary who will make sure your business complies with legal requirements imposed on private companies limited by shares:
- dedicated Company Secretary for legal compliance advice
- registered office address
- completion of the Annual Return
- maintaining the Statutory Registers
- regular reminders for company statutory accounts preparation
- filing all documents required at Companies House on time (so avoiding financial penalties and reputational risk)
- transfer of all formalities on a change of ownership (up to five changes per annum)
- setting up and management of the first directors’ meeting, preparing documents, notices, resolutions and minutes.
Our compliance services for private limited companies start from only £249 plus VAT per annum. The annual return filing fee payable to Companies House is not included (fees are currently £15 for online filing or £30 for paper filing).
Reconstitution of Statutory Books
If you have never properly maintained your statutory registers, we can build up the history of the company by obtaining the historic filing records from Companies House and then reconstitute your statutory books. Up-to-date statutory books are essential when it comes to a sale or other major event in your company’s life. We can give you a quote for such work, which will depend on the age of your company and the presence of any records available.
Our specialists at Premier Solicitors will look after the administrative side of your business so that you could concentrate on expanding your company and client database.
At Premier Solicitors we recognise that business can be a 24/7 commitment. That is why we have extended opening hours of 9am to 7pm weekdays with other appointments available if required for your ease and convenience.
Call Our Commercial Team on 01234 35 80 80 and Take Advantage of Our Fixed Fees
Arrange to meet one of our Commercial Lawyers to discuss your company secretarial requirements at our office in Bedford.
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015