Call Premier Solicitors01234 358 080
law firm image

Child Maintenance

Child Maintenance: Do I need to pay?

It is a legal requirement for a non-resident parent to pay child maintenance to the resident parent, following a divorce or separation. The question that is more important however, is how much maintenance should be paid.

Expert Service Competitively Priced

Welcome to Premier Solicitors

A leading law firm staffed by lawyers devoted to providing a professional and affordable legal service on a comprehensive range of legal services.

01234 358 080
Meet the Team

While the Child Maintenance Service would initially deal with any application (and possible enforcement) it is possible, under certain circumstances, to obtain a top-up from the court, and we can advise you whether your case would fall into such a circumstance.

At Premier Solicitors, we can assist you in determining how much is required to be paid and, more importantly, provide a full explanation as to why it is essential for this payment to be made on time and with any deductions.

At Premier Solicitors, we offer an initial consultation at a fixed cost - should you wish to have a confidential and no-obligation discussion, please contact 01234 358 080 (option 4) or send your email to and one of our team will contact you.

Contact Us Here when you need us 01234 358 080

ensuring child maintenance payments after divorce

Child Maintenance Talk to Premier Solicitors. By taking a proactive approach and seeking support when needed, you can help to ensure that your children receive the financial support they need after a divorce. Call Premier Solicitors

Premier Solicitors offer a range of great value family law legal services:

Premier SolicitorsMeet Our Legal Team

Our team consists of dynamic and skilled lawyers who are committed to getting the best results for our clients. We understand that every client requires a bespoke and personalised legal service, and our team of solicitors is dedicated to providing that service.

Meet the Team