A Notary Public is authorised to authenticate documents for use abroad, i.e. for use in any country outside of England & Wales.
Expert Service Competitively Priced
Welcome to Premier Solicitors
A leading law firm staffed by lawyers devoted to providing a professional and affordable legal service on a comprehensive range of legal services.Meet the Team
A Notary is a qualified lawyer - a member of the third and oldest branch of the legal profession in the United Kingdom. He is appointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury, with delegated authority from the Queen, and is subject to regulation by the Court of Faculties of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Our Notaries can undertake the following types of notarial certification for individuals and for companies:
- Powers of Attorney for worldwide use (we can also draft Powers of Attorney, if required)
- Statutory Declarations
- International Affidavits, Sworn Statements, and Depositions
- Notarising Private Agreements for Worldwide use, including use in the UK.
- Certified Translations
- Property Documents for worldwide use
- Fingerprinting confirmation
- Doctors and Dentists Examination Submission
- Lost Passports & Birth Certificates
- Change of Name deed preparation and Notarisation
- Certified Copy Documents for worldwide use
- Permission for Children to Travel with a lone Parent
- Retirement Life Certificates
- Adoption Papers and Verifications
- Certificates as to Residency
- Immigration Invitation Support Forms
- Single Sponsorship form
- Joint Sponsorship form
- University Certificate and School Qualification Verifications
- Overseas Car Purchases or Sales Documentation
- Passport Photos and True Likeness Certificates
- Certified copy of a passport
- Certification of the execution of Company Powers of Attorney
- Providing Notarisation of Certificates of Incorporation or Memorandum & Articles of Association for UK Companies
- Notarised Certificates of Good Standing
- Certification of Identity of Directors, Secretaries and other Company Officers
- Certifying the execution of Commercial Contracts for worldwide use
- Providing Certified Copies of Company Resolutions, Minutes, Reports and other Company Documents
- Commissioner for Oaths Services
Why choose Premier Solicitors?
Our Notary Public Lawyers have several years experience in dealing with a wide range of Notarial Services, and are specialists in notarial work for private individuals and for companies.
Our Notary Public Lawyers work full time and are usually able to fit you in at short notice.