- Clear Pricing
- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
As a result of continued expansion Premier Solicitors (Bedford) Ltd are seeking driven and enthusiastic candidates to fill the following roles:
- Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive - For full job description please Click Here
- Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive (with Court of Protection experience) - For full job description please Click Here
- Private Client Department Paralegal - For full job description please Click Here
- Legal Secretary Private Client Department - For full job description please Click Here
- Employment Paralegal - For full job description please Click Here
- Residential Property Solicitor/Licenced Conveyancer - For full job description please Click Here
- Immigration Solicitor - For full job description please Click Here
- Court of Protection Legal Assistant / Paralegal - For full job description please Click Here
Paralegal and Secretarial vacancies are also available in various departments.
We welcome speculative applications from candidates who are interested in joining the firm. Please apply by CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Trainee Solicitors and Training Contracts
We offer Training Contracts on a rolling basis. Priority is given to candidates who have worked as a paralegal at the Firm for 1 to 2 years, but we also welcome applications from other candidates who have appropriate knowledge and experience.
Work Experience Placements
We offer quality unpaid work experience placements in blocks of 1 to 3 months in length. Candidates with the right commitment and development may be considered for future permanent positions within the Firm.
We are also able to offer unpaid Sandwich Placements for those students on Law Degrees who require this as part of their course. We currently work with Aston University and Bournemouth University but would be happy to consider applications from students via other universities. If you are a Placement Officer at an educational establishment needing to place your students with a law firm, please contact our Practice Manager to formalise an arrangement.
How to apply
To apply for a work experience placement or a Training Contract send a covering letter and CV to the Practice Manager by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015