Call Premier Solicitors01234 358 080
law firm image


Specialist UK Immigration Solicitor

Our specialist Immigration department strives to provide an efficient service, with a particular emphasis on sensitivity to your case. We will deal with your matter in complete confidence. The department's main objective is to provide a jargon free legal service that is both accessible to clients and affordable. We are used to working to tight time constraints and urgent matters are prioritised.

Expert Service Competitively Priced

Welcome to Premier Solicitors

A leading law firm staffed by lawyers devoted to providing a professional and affordable legal service on a comprehensive range of legal services.

01234 358 080
Meet the Team

We offer an initial consultation, enabling a quick but thorough assessment of your case. Subsequent advice is provided at a fee that you are aware of from the outset and at a fixed rate that is extremely competitive.

Premier Solicitors offers low fixed fees in all areas of immigration, such as Appeals and Applications.

Across the Firm our staff and/or Partners are able to communicate in: Bengali, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Marathi, Mirpuri, Polish, Punjabi and Urdu. To book an appointment with a specialist immigration solicitor, call 01234 358080 or click here.

Visitors Visa

If you are intending to come to the UK as a visitor, you can be granted a visitor's visa for up to 6 months in most cases. If you intend to stay in the UK for longer than 6 months, you may need to a need to look at the student, work or family visa sections below. Our Immigration Solicitors will explain the requirements that you must meet and will advise you of the documents that you must show in order to be granted permission to enter the UK. We can also deal with extensions of stay and can deal with putting in an appeal if you are refused permission to enter the UK. Our Immigration department deal with:

Student Visa

The immigration rules provide for children and adults to apply for leave to enter or remain in order to study in the United Kingdom. Applications from students wishing to undertake a course of study in the UK fall under Tier 4 (General) of the points-based system. There are three principal requirements for Tier 4 (General) applications;

First, an applicant must be offered a place on a course at a UK institution which is registered on the Home Office's Register of Sponsors and obtain a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies from the sponsoring institution.

Secondly, the applicant must show that he/she has sufficient funds in order to satisfy the Home Office that course fees will be paid, and the student will be able to support him/herself (and any dependants) during the period of study without having recourse to public funds.

Thirdly, applicants have to demonstrate an appropriate level of English depending upon their course of study.

Our Immigration Solicitors are able to provide legal advice and verify compliance with these requirements at an affordable fee. Premier Solicitors are also able to deal with Tier 1(Post-Study Work) visa applications and all extension applications.

Work Visa

Our Immigration Solicitors are able to assist individuals coming to work or wishing to set up a business in the UK under the points-based system and all extension applications under the following categories:

Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent/ Entrepreneur/ Investor/ Port Study Work/ General); Tier 2 (Skilled Workers); Tier 5 (Temporary Workers); Business and special visitors.

Family Visa

People from overseas can come to or remain in the UK as the partners, children and/or elderly dependent relatives of people who are already in the United Kingdom. Family members can include spouses, civil partners, fiancées and proposed civil partners, unmarried and same-sex partners, children, parents, grandparents and other dependant relatives.

Our Immigration department is able to assess your needs and assist in making applications to enter or remain in the UK for family reasons.


If you have had your immigration application refused or if you need help and advice on issues relating to deportation, contact our immigration solicitors. We are available to help regardless of whether we dealt with your original application.

It is vital that you seek expert legal advice as soon as possible after having received a refusal, as there are important time limits that you should be aware of.

Once you've contacted us, we will examine your case and indicate the possibility of obtaining a review of a decision, or of appealing, and the likelihood of success. We will also set out the alternatives that might be available. If you do decide to appeal, we will help you carefully prepare your case and guide you through what can sometimes be a complex process.

Sponsor Licence Applications

For a company to be able to take on an employee from overseas, it must be a licensed sponsor. In order to become a licensed sponsor the company must meet certain requirements. Our immigration solicitors are able to work alongside employers in obtaining an Employer Sponsorship Licence.

In order for educational establishments to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship to students they must firstly have obtained a Sponsorship Licence from the Home Office. Our Immigration Solicitors are able to assist educational establishments in obtaining this licence.

EEA Applications

Nationals of the European Economic Area (EEA), Swiss nationals and their families have the right to come to the UK to visit, live or work. Relatives of EEA nationals must be able to show that they are dependent on the EEA national before being able to join their family member in the UK.

If your family members are not EEA or Swiss nationals, and they are coming to live with you permanently or on a long-term basis, they will need to apply for an EEA family permit before coming to the UK. The EEA family permit is similar to a visa.

EEA nationals have free movement rights in the EEA, including the United Kingdom, and can enter and remain here in accordance with the Immigration (EEA) Regulations 2006. However, EEA nationals' family members who are not EEA citizens themselves should apply for a Family Permit before coming to the United Kingdom.

Our immigration solicitors are able to deal with all queries and applications for EEA nationals and their family members.

Human Rights and Asylum

Asylum is protection given by a country to someone who is fleeing persecution in their own country. To be recognised as a refugee, you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you have a well-founded fear of persecution.

Our Immigration solicitors are experienced in dealing with human rights and asylum applications and will fully explain and deal with the asylum application process from beginning to end.

British Citizenship

Our immigration solicitors can assist you throughout your British Citizenship application from gaining Indefinite Leave to Remain to UK Citizenship and applying for your British Passport.

Settlement in the UK

Settlement in the UK, or applying for indefinite leave to remain, refers to the right to reside permanently in the United Kingdom without any time limit and with no conditions attached. If you have lived in the UK legally for a certain period of time you may be eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain. Premier Solicitors can provide comprehensive help in this area covering all aspects of your proposed application. Our experienced immigration solicitors can help with all the necessary paperwork and will also ensure that your application meets the required standards.

Ancestry Visa

Our Immigration solicitors are able to deal with applications from persons seeking to enter or extend their stay in the UK as Commonwealth citizens with UK ancestry.

Business Visa

Our Immigration department are able to assess your needs and assist in making applications to enter or remain in the UK for business reasons. With the benefit of our immigration experience and knowledge we are able to:

Please note that the information provided on this webpage is not intended to be comprehensive, and is not a complete statement of immigration law or policy. Please contact our Immigration Department for detailed advice on 01234 358080.