- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
Has a loved one recently passed away but you haven’t been included in their Will, or have you been inadequately provided for?
Are you unhappy with how the Will was made? Do you think the Will was signed under pressure, or without sufficient mental capacity?
Do you have concerns as to how an Executor is managing a loved one’s estate?
Our Dispute Resolution team deals with Will disputes, Estate disputes, Trust disputes and Court of Protection disputes, and we act for: individuals; executors and administrators; trustees; charities and banks.
We offer Free Initial Consultations.
Flexible payment options
Is it is hard for us to say how much a case is going to cost, as each case is different, however, after our initial free consultation, we will have a much clearer idea. We can then help you consider your options of funding, for example funding the case through legal expenses insurance (which may be tied in to your home insurance policy), or even a “no-win, no-fee agreement”, deferred payment arrangements or third party funding where appropriate. Whatever the options, we can help. We do not offer legal aid.
Examples of cases we deal with include
- Inheritance Act claims - where inadequate provision has been made under a Will
- Claims regarding the validity of a Will
- Disputes relating to the interpretation of the terms of a Will
- Claims regarding agreements made with the deceased before death, particularly with regards to the disposal of the Estate
- Disputes over the identification of beneficiaries.
- Claims for and against Executors, Personal Representatives and Trustees, particularly where there is alleged breach of Trust, or in order to remove or substitute parties.
- Disputes relating to Trusts
- Claims for the rectification of Wills and Trusts
- Contentious Court of Protection matters
- Disputes over who should be appointed as a Deputy
- Disputes over who should benefit under a Statutory Will
- Lodging a Caveat against an Estate via the Probate Registry
- Liaising with the Probate Registry in respect of any disputes
Our Recent Cases
(i) Acting for the daughter of a deceased who passed away Intestate, making a claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
(ii) Assisting a close family friend of the deceased in challenging the validity of a Will.
(iii) Representing two sons of a deceased in defending a claim for an interest in a property made by the former partner of the deceased.
(iv) Acting in a leading High Court trial involving the removal of Executors.
(v) Acting for a beneficiary to receive her entitlement under a Will for which the Executor was unreasonably withholding.
(vi) Acting for an Executor in defending the validity of a Will which was being challenged.
Why use Premier Solicitors?
- We are one of the few UK Law Firms which has a dedicated Dispute Resolution team, specialising in probate, trusts, and court of protection matters
- We are ACTAPS accredited – the only firm in Bedfordshire that carries this kite-mark for lawyers specialising in contentious trust and probate work
- Our aim is not to be beaten on price. We offer highly cost competitive legal services with fixed fees and no hidden extras
- We can offer a consultation either by telephone or at our offices
- We can offer home visits subject to location
- We make it easy for you to contact us: we give you a designated lawyer, a direct dial and email address
- Extended opening hours from 9am- 7pm Monday - Friday
- 98% of our customers rated our service ‘excellent’
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015