Residential Property Solicitor - Conveyancing Vacancy
As a result of continued expansion, Premier Solicitors (Bedford) Ltd are seeking driven and enthusiastic candidates to fill the following role:
Residential Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer/Legal Executive
Reporting to the Head of Conveyancing the successful candidate will have experience across the full spectrum of residential conveyancing; especially in the areas of Freehold, Leasehold, Sales, Purchases, Re-mortgages, Shared Ownership Schemes, Rights to Buy, Transfer of Equity and Lease extensions.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 5 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development, CQS and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
- Case Management experience (desirable)
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting the job title. Please indicate length of notice period (where applicable) and salary expectations.
Candidates should be aware that due to the volume of applications we receive, the firm is only able to respond to candidates we call for interview.
Expert Service Competitively Priced
Welcome to Premier Solicitors
A leading law firm staffed by lawyers devoted to providing a professional and affordable legal service on a comprehensive range of legal services.Meet the Team