- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
Buying A House? Our Fast Fixed Fee Conveyancing Package Can Help
Whether you are buying, selling or re-mortgaging a house, it is most likely to be the biggest financial transaction you will enter into. Our specialist Conveyancing team have the necessary expertise to ensure that your sale, purchase or re-mortgage proceeds smoothly to a successful completion. What's more we are able to offer Conveyancing at fixed fees.
Our home purchase conveyancing package includes:
- obtaining information from your Sellers Solicitors and undertaking searches;
- investigating the Sellers legal title and making sure that they have good title;
- raising pre-contract enquiries;
- agreeing the terms of the Contracts and Transfers for the home purchase;
- dealing with the requirements of your Lender, (if any);
- reporting to you with the Contracts, Transfers and Mortgage documents for signature;
- when everyone is ready and the same date for moving has been agreed with the Sellers;
- preparing a Completion Statement for your approval;
- obtaining the mortgage money from your Lender (if any) and any balance we will need from you;
- on moving day:
- paying for your new house;
- preparing and submitting a Stamp Duty Land Transaction Return with the Inland Revenue;
- registering your ownership at the Land Registry;
- supplying you with your Title Information Document and other documentation which is not required for retention by your Lender. We can also store these for you, if you so wish.
To speed up the purchasing process please click here for our Purchase Questionnaire and send your completed questionnaire to:
Premier Solicitors Conveyancing Department
Or alternatively send your completed questionnaire via fax to 01234 34 81 12. Once we receive this we will contact you to further discuss your needs.
Call us today on 01234 35 80 80 to speak to a member of our Conveyancing Team.
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015