- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
Premier Solicitors are experts in Company Restorations. Our specialist Commercial Legal Team is able to help in the restoration of a company that has been struck off the Register of Companies at Companies House.
We recognise that time is often of the essence. Our specialist team will take care of all the formalities, liaising with the Courts and Companies House, drafting, submitting and replying to all forms and correspondence. We will provide a professional service at all times.
We provide a low cost fixed fee unambiguous quote with no hidden costs. The Court and The Registrar charge the following disbursements which are clearly stated from the outset.
Disbursements are as follows:
- Court costs on issuing the claim form (currently £280)
- Treasury solicitor costs normally £300 but can increase if the restoration is complex or there are delays and adjournments such as the failure to lodge all documentation before the Court hearing
- The Registrar is very likely to issue late filing penalties relating to accounts that were overdue for filing at the date the company was struck off.
- If the registered office of the dissolved company was situated in Lancashire or Cornwall at the date of strike off then there will be an extra charge of £125 + VAT payable to the Duchy of Lancashire or Cornwall as appropriate.
Errors in this area of work are extremely costly and can add considerable delay to the proceedings, for example documents not submitted correctly or at the specified time will delay your company restoration. Why chance this task to anyone else? Premier Solicitors is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and have been awarded by independent assessment on behalf of the Law Society the Lexcel Quality Mark, thereby granted accreditation with the Law Society’s practice management standard.
The Companies Court can grant an order consenting to the restoration of the company if all parties involved in the restoration agree. We will, initially, always attempt to obtain the consent of all parties but if the consent is not obtained then we have in-house Corporate Solicitors who are experienced in Court applications and can directly with this work.
We are open 9am to 7pm weekdays because we have listened to our clients and we understand that time is important. Other appointments are available by prior arrangement.
Our experienced company restoration team will work to restore your struck off or dissolved company without delay and with understanding, we recognise the urgency and distress that is often experienced by our clients as the assets of struck off and dissolved companies transferred bona vacantia to the Crown. With the right assistance and legal expertise from Corporate Solicitors the problems can be resolved.
Let us take the weight off your shoulders and help you to reach the right solution.
Speak to our specialist Company & Commercial team at our UK Head Office on 01234 358080
Contact Our Commercial Law Team
Arrange to meet one of our Commercial Lawyers at our office in Bedford
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015