- Clear Pricing
- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
Will Writers - offer your clients more
We are able to offer your clients probate, contentious probate and Court of Protection legal services. We work in partnership with you, offering flexible fixed fee pricing and we are also happy to price matters alongside you to ensure we all win work, thus enabling us to both grow our businesses.
To find out more about how our partnerships work, or if you’d like to meet our team to discuss further, please give us a call on 01234 348 198 (probate) or 01234 802 429 (contentious probate) or 01234 880 109 (Court of Protection) OR email us
We would like to help you to offer probate services. There are a number of benefits for you to us working together:
- We cover all aspects of probate from grant extraction to full estate administration.
- We understand it is important that you are kept up to date with your clients’ matters and will regularly communicate with you.
- We complete work quickly and effectively delivering the best possible service for your clients.
- We offer regular training to ensure you and your team all have the skills and knowledge you need.
- We will train you on probate to enable you to offer this service and package up the instruction to receive the maximum referral fee.
- We are geared up to work with Will Writers across the country and offer free storage of Wills and Deeds (including for your existing clients)
- We offer extended opening hours, and are open 9am to 7pm weekdays and Saturdays 10am to 2pm.
Many in this sector do not offer commissions for work introduced, and those that do offer commissions of 10% to 25%. We offer market beating commission rates of 50% for probate work.
All Will writers we work in partnership with have seen an increase in revenue and profitability.
What are the next steps?
Simply get in touch, email us or call on 01234 348 198 (Probate) or 01234 802 429 (Contentious Probate) or 01234 880 109 (Court of Protection)
- Our partner Sunil Kambli is STEP qualified, a Solicitor, and one of the most highly qualified professionals in his sector in the country.
- We are Law Society accredited, authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and registered with the Chartered Institute of Taxation as a firm of Chartered Tax Advisers.
- We are Lexcel and CQS accredited.
We have a proven track record in successfully handling probate, resolving small, large and complex probate, trust and estate cases. Our specialist team covers all aspects of contentious probate, including Validity claims, Inheritance Act claims, Disputes with Executors and Personal Representatives, and Professional Negligence matters.
- We are an ACTAPS accredited team. The Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists (“ACTAPS”) is the kite-mark for lawyers who deal with this area of work.
- For contentious probate work, Court of Protection matters and other ad hoc legal work we will give you a 15% referral fee.
Court of Protection
When a friend or loved one has lost their ability to manage their own financial affairs (often referred to as the loss of mental capacity), the Court of Protection steps in to appoint someone to do this on their behalf. This person is known as a Deputy and is given the authority to manage the day to day financial affairs of the person who has lost the mental capacity.
Your clients are in safe hands with Premier Solicitors. We have a dedicated Court of Protection team, and Sunil Kambli is one of only 59 Panel Deputies in the country. We also offer free training providing an overview of the Mental Capacity Act.
Who are Premier Solicitors?
Established in 2006, our Head Offices are in Bedford, where 85+ employees are based.
Get in touch today to find out more
Email us or call on 01234 348 198 (probate) or 01234 802 429 (contentious probate) or 01234 880 109 (Court of Protection)
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015