- Clear Pricing
- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
Our Company & Commercial services
Fixed Fees from £750 + VAT + Disbursements
Has a loved one recently passed away leaving substantial debts? Worried about how to deal with their Estate?
Or, are you owed money by a debtor who has passed away? Need help to try and recover as much as you can from their Estate?
Our Dispute Resolution team deals with a wide range of contentious issues relating to Deceased’s Estates, including where an Estate is insolvent (i.e. the value of debts exceeds the value of assets).
We act for individuals, Executors and Personal Representatives of the Estates. We also act for creditors of the Estates.
Given the situation that you find yourself in when dealing with an Insolvent Deceased’s Estate, there will always be concerns about seeking professional help, how much it is likely to cost and whether the fees can be recovered. Because of this, we offer Fixed Fees for our assistance in dealing with these situations and also work hard to recover all or as much as possible from the Deceased’s Estate.
It is important for individuals to achieve the closure in respect of an indebted Estate so that there is no worry or concern hanging over them going forwards. For creditors, it is important to achieve as high a rate of recovery as possible in respect of the amount they are owed. Accordingly, we look to provide as much assistance as possible, keeping our fees Fixed and low to ensure it is economic and affordable to instruct us. We want to help you!
Our recent cases
(i) Acting for the wife of a Deceased who passed away Intestate and Insolvent. Obtained an Insolvency Administration Order and secured the appointment of a sympathetic Insolvency Practitioner as Trustee.
(ii) Assisting a Creditor of a Deceased who passed away Insolvent, owing the Client £15,000. Obtained an Insolvency Administration Order and secured the appointment of an Insolvency Practitioner of the Client’s choice. Achieved a significant level of recovery for the Client.
Why use Premier Solicitors
- We are one of the few UK Law Firms which has a dedicated Dispute Resolution team, specialising in probate, trusts, and court of protection matters
- We are ACTAPS accredited – the only firm in Bedfordshire that carries this kite-mark for lawyers specialising in contentious trust and probate work
- Our aim is not to be beaten on price. We offer highly cost competitive legal services with fixed fees and no hidden extras
- We can offer a consultation either by telephone or at our offices
- We can offer home visits subject to location
- We make it easy for you to contact us: we give you a designated lawyer, a direct dial and email address
- Extended opening hours from 9am- 7pm Monday - Friday (with free car park)
- 98% of our customers rated our service ‘excellent’
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015