- Clear Pricing
- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
Executive Business Immigration
Multilingual, Fixed Fee, Executive & Business Immigration
Our team of business immigration lawyers are experts in both immigration and employment issues.
In the commercial world, multinational companies are increasingly becoming global employers and are having to deal with the transnational hiring and movement of executives, managers, specialists and other professionals - and their families - quickly and efficiently and very often in their first or own language. Premier Solicitors is a multilingual law firm that can help effect Business Immigration issues for Executives efficiently, professionally and working hand-in-hand with your HR team.
We advise on the wide range of immigration issues relevant to businesses, including:
- the operation of the five-tiered Points Based System (PBS);
- employers' duties and responsibilities under the PBS's sponsorship management system;
- sponsorship licences for employers under the PBS;
- Tier 1 visas for highly skilled migrants;
- Tier 2 visas for workers who will be sponsored by their employer or who are being transferred to the UK from a group company;
- preventing illegal working and potential liabilities for employers and their directors for illegally employing a migrant worker
- sole representative visas for overseas organisations sending their first employee to the UK to set up business here;
- extensions to work permits and Highly Skilled Migrant Programme visas obtained before the PBS came into force;
- further leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain in the UK;
- working holiday maker visas.
Our capabilities extend beyond obtaining the relevant visas for our clients. Premier Solicitors is a full service law firm and so we can also advise on employment law issues, including:
- drafting offer letters and contracts of employment which are conditional upon the migrant worker's right to work in the UK;
- minimising an employer's exposure when terminating a migrant worker's UK employment;
- compliance with employment laws;
- advising on the tax issues arising from relocating employees including employer tax issues and the taxation of secondment packages;
- drafting secondment agreements for temporary transfers of staff from group companies to the UK;
- company secretarial services for UK subsidiary companies;
- drafting or adapting for UK and EU use commercial agreements such as licences, channel or partnering agreements.
We also deal with more routine and personal immigration matters.
At Premier Solicitors we recognise that a business venture can be a 24/7 commitment. That is why we have extended opening hours of 9am to 7pm weekdays with other appointments available if required for your ease and convenience.
Call us today on 01234 35 80 80 to speak to a member of our qualified team.
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015