- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
Transfer of Equity
A transfer of equity is when one or more joint owners of property or land transfers or sells their interest to another owner or owners of that property.
Residential property owners may wish to change the legal ownership/status (transfer equity) of a property for a number of reasons, some of which are listed below:
- Marriage: transfer of title of the matrimonial home into joint names.
- Divorce or separation: to transfer property ownership from joint names into one sole name.
- Tax planning: to transfer a share of the family home into the name of a child/family member.
- Adjustment of financial shares: to change a percentage in the property ownership.
Premier Solicitors can assist you in transferring equity and will provide expert legal advice and assistance from the very beginning to help take the stress out of the process and protect your finances.
Arrange a Transfer of Equity at Fixed Fees
To speed up the process please click here for our Transfer of Equity Questionnaire and send your completed questionnaire to:
Premier Solicitors Conveyancing Department
Or alternatively send your completed questionnaire via fax to 01234 34 81 12. Once we receive this we will contact you to further discuss your needs.
Call us today on 01234 35 80 80 to speak to a member of our qualified team.
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015