- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
Selling your home? Our Fast Fixed Fee Conveyancing Package Can Help
Whether you are selling, buying, re-mortgaging a property or transferring a property, it is most likely to be one of the biggest financial transactions you will enter into. Our specialist Conveyancing team have the necessary expertise to ensure that your sale, purchase or re-mortgage proceeds smoothly to a successful completion. What's more, Premier Solicitors are able to offer fixed fee conveyancing.
Our fixed fee approach to conveyancing means our conveyancors use simple, jargon free language. We know selling your house is tough enough so we have created a fixed fee conveyancing package for residential sales that includes:
- obtaining information from you and your title deeds and supplying a full contract pack to your Buyer's Solicitors;
- dealing with any pre-contract enquiries raised by your Buyer's Solicitors;
- agreeing the terms of the Contract and Transfer;
- exchanging contracts once all parties are ready to do so and the date for moving has been agreed with the Buyers. This is the stage at which you are committed to the move.
- preparing Completion Statements for your approval.
- on moving day:
- receiving the purchase money from your sale;
- paying off your previous mortgage (if any), estate agent’s commission and Solicitors costs;
- sending any surplus funds to you.
Our fast fixed fee conveyancing service
To speed up the sale process please click here for our Sale Questionnaire and send your completed questionnaire to:
Premier Solicitors Conveyancing Department
Or alternatively send your completed house sale questionnaire via fax to 01234 34 81 12. Once we receive this we will contact you to further discuss your needs.
Call us today on 01234 35 80 80 to speak to a member of our conveyancing team.
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015