- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
Information we hold about you
Premier Solicitors is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This policy sets out how Premier Solicitors use and protect any personal information that you give Premier Solicitors when you use this website.
In order to advise you properly, Premier Solicitors must obtain certain information from you about your financial and personal circumstances.
The information collected may include:
- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- occupation and company details
- interests in order to provide you with details of Premier Solicitors products and services
- other information relevant to recruitment processes
Premier Solicitors may use this information for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to improve its products and services
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help Premier Solicitors develop their website and services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual
- recruitment and selection purposes
- to pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with Premier Solicitors contractual obligations.
By providing us with your personal data:
- You agree that the information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files.
- You agree that any information which you give us, including sensitive personal data such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to appropriate third parties for the purpose of processing your application and for the ongoing administration of your investment or policy.
All information sent to us via the enquiry forms on our website is processed by a secure server.
If you have supplied contact details, Premier Solicitors may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
The internet is not a secure medium. Premier Solicitors is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the website and visit a website operated by a third party, Premier Solicitors does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Premier Solicitors cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Monitoring and recording of telephone calls
Premier Solicitors reserves the right to monitor and or record telephone calls subject to and in accordance with law. All recordings are Premier Solicitors sole property and any records so kept shall be conclusive proof of instructions given or alleged to have been given in the event of a dispute.
If you have any queries about this policy please contact the website editor before providing your information. Premier Solicitors may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015