- Residential Conveyancing
- Will Writing
- Tax Planning & Trusts
- Commercial Property
- Company & Commercial
- Notary Public
- Other Services for Individuals
Insolvency & Administration
Insolvency & Administration
Business Recovery and Insolvency
The Business Recovery and Insolvency Team here at Premier Solicitors is one of the largest dedicated teams working in this sector in the local area.
Our team works with and acts for a number of business and commercial clients (from sole traders through to large companies), as well as Insolvency Practitioners. They have a range of experience across the full scope of Insolvency and Restructuring, including Property issues, Corporate & Commercial issues, and Litigation issues.
We provide advice to Company Directors on their obligations and duties whilst operating a business with financial difficulties, providing innovative solutions. We also assist Insolvency Practitioners with disposals of businesses in administration, as well as advising purchasers of such business.
Also, we assist both Insolvency Practitioners, Company Directors and Creditors in relation to Insolvency Litigation matters. These include cases dealing with Retention of Title Clauses and Claims, Validation Orders, Winding Up Petitions, Debt Recovery e.g. Director’s Loan Accounts, Breach of Covenant disputes (Employment Contracts) and Court Applications e.g. Companies in Administration. Our experience also includes realising property interests for trustees in bankruptcy and applications under the provisions of the Insolvency Act 1986 and Insolvency Rules 1986.
We understand that, in Insolvency situations, our Clients will need urgent and realistic advice and we therefore pride ourselves on doing everything we can to provide constructive and commercial advice, with solutions tailored to our Clients’ needs.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for an Insolvency Practitioner and dealing with a Court Application for directions on dealing with non-approval of proposals;
- Advising an Insolvency Practitioner on the validity of Retention of Title Clause claims by suppliers to a large wine merchants business.
- Bringing a Winding Up Petition against a Music Festival Company, pursuant to a Court Order.
- Acting and advising in respect of a pre-pack corporate transaction relating to a Company in Administration.
- Obtaining a Validation Order for a large, regional firm of Estate Agents after the presentation of a Winding Up Petition by HMRC and the freezing of accounts by a global banking practice.
- Pursuing an overdrawn Director’s Loan Account against a former Director of a Company which is in the process of being liquidated.
In addition to the service areas outlined above, we distinguish ourselves by offering competitive, fixed fee prices to our Clients. This includes Business Recovery and Insolvency situations and this is a unique offering which sets us apart from our competitors.
Many Clients are looking for certainty in respect of the fees that will be charged and this is even more so if they are already faced with financial difficulties or if there are strict budgets to be adhered to.
Call our Business Recovery and Insolvency team today on 01234 358080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Insolvency solution.
© Copyright 2015 - Adviser Pro - All Rights ReservedDesigned, Developed and Licenced by Adviser Pro © 2015